IHG CLEAN PROMISE
- IHG Clean Promise -
We have revitalized our hygienic policies and initiated a new IHG Clean Promise.
Starting June 1st, IHG Group has implemented a set of measures across its worldwide locations to ensure the safety and well-being of all its guests. While the following points are a good start, we promise to continue maintaining the highest level of cleanliness throughout our facilities moving forward.
At Holiday Inn Osaka Namba, we are taking the measures outlined below to ensure a safe stay for all our guests as well as to prevent the further spread of the novel coronavirus.
[Our Facility Measures]
1. Alcohol disinfectant sprays have been placed for guest use in our hotel.
2. Operations for ventilating, disinfecting, and cleaning our facilities have been increased and strengthened.
3. Our restaurant has taken appropriate measures to ensure proper hygiene and cleanliness.
4. Our service staff are required to wear masks at all times.
5. All employees must practice thorough hygienic management.
[A Request to Our Guests]
We will be checking the temperature of all guests upon check-in. If a guest has a temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or above, they will be denied admission into our facilities.
Please disinfect your hands with the alcohol available upon entering the hotel. Excluding meals, please wear a mask at all times while in our facilities.
To maintain proper social distancing, all seats have been separated at an appropriate distance.
Please use the cash tray provided, when paying your bill at check-out.